The Den Kit Company - The NEW Potion Making Kit
Take your Potion Making Kit on an outdoor adventure and collect any special petals, leaves, grasses or soil to create a marvellous mixture of your own making. Add a pinch of natural colour, a splash of water, a sniff of a summer's day - and just imagine the spells you could cast.
Offering every child an outdoor experience whatever the weather, this Potion Making Kit was lovingly designed to capture creative imaginations, encourage resourcefulness and innovation, provide escape and sanctuary, and most of all supply hours and hours of simple fun. For boys and girls, for everywhere and for years to come - the gift of adventure.
- The perfect sized, drawstring bag to keep your Potion-Making Kit components safe. Made from natural sisal hessian.
- A plastic science mixing beaker, 250ml, for mixing and concocting your potion.
- A stainless sieve to remove bigger ingredients from your potion.
- A natural, wooden stirring stick collected and trimmed by us from local woodlands.
- A funnel to transfer potions from the beaker into the bottles.
- A Little wooden teaspoon to use with the beetroot and turmeric powders
- 3 reusable plastic bottles with aluminium screw-top lids.
- A small tin of dried beetroot powder to provide natural red colouring.
- A small tin of dried turmeric powder to provide natural yellow colouring.
- Dried rosemary in a 13cm jute draw-string bag. Just sprinkle into your potion mixture.
- UK grown dried rose petals in a 13cm jute draw-string bag. A lovely scent to use in potions.
- Dried Yorkshire lavender in a 13cm jute draw-string bag. Smells wonderful and could induce sleepiness…
- Potion Kit guide, offering extension ideas to keep the play going for longer.
Warning! Not suitable for children under 3 years. Small parts. Choking hazards. Adult supervision necessary due to small parts and sharp tools. Contains Beetroot, Turmeric and Spinach powders and dried Lavender, Rosemary and Rose Petals Recommended for children 6+.